To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
* Work closely with customers to define, document, implement, maintain, administer and support database solutions based on Microsoft SQL technology. Includes system specifications, concept of operations, and systems architecture.
* Develop procedures and implement testing of databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications to ensure data integrity.
* Create access control process to provide security to data in order to safeguard computer databases.
* Administer effective capacity planning processes to ensure maximum performance and availability is in line with business expectations.
* Develop procedures and maintain required documentation to facilitate knowledge transfer and business continuity.
* Sets policy, procedure and standard changes to database solutions.
* Provide database expertise and support to all aspects of data architecture, data management, and applications support.
* Report status, issues, and timelines to management staff and project teams.
* Lead multi-function teams in problem resolution, evaluation and implementation of solutions.
* Excellent written and verbal English communications skills.
* Able to effectively manage time and prioritize projects in order to meet established deadlines.
* Demonstrate basic computer knowledge through effective use of a personal computer including Microsoft Office applications. Able to learn company specific applications.
* Able to work and communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers, clients, and other external contacts.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent experience.
* Advanced technical training in database, operating and storage systems.
* 8+ years experience in database administration: SQL Server and/or Oracle
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center