To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
* Project management for upgrades, migrations and installs of 3rd party applications as well as end-user support (serving as escalation point for software related Helpdesk tickets).
* Maintain I.T. software inventory list, Maintain & produce reports on various IT related metrics (Software usage, Internet usage, Software license allocation Helpdesk ticket by department & by technician, etc.)
* Review solutions, make recommendations to the I.T. Director on software solutions, overall strategy, etc.
* The drive necessary to keep pace with a hectic schedule day after day.
* Excellent oral & written communication skills
* Strong customer service skills and the patience necessary to train users who may struggle with basic computer tasks
* Ability to multi-task in a very fast paced environment, quickly diagnosing potentially complex issues and the judgment necessary to accurately prioritize them.
* 4+ years IT Database Support & Administration experience.
* Professional Experience with Oracle 10g or 11g as well as some formal training on this specific platform is a must.
* Experience with ERP systems (IFS, Epicor or Profit Key experience a plus).
* Solid understanding of MS Office 2003 – 2007 (Specifically MS Access / Access Database, Excel Pivot tables)
Some Crystal reports or Access report development
* Working knowledge of SQL Server & Oracle as they relate to software applications
Certifications for Database related disciplines and / or a Degree from a 4-year university
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center