To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
SQL Database Administrator
* Program end-user business solutions and reporting.
* Perform database design, installation, security, and daily administration all to ensure database integrity.
* Schedule and execute database patches and upgrades.
* Setup user access rights to databases.
* Develop standards and procedures for security and use of the database.
* Conduct database audits for regulatory compliance for established standards, policies, configuration guidelines, and security.
* Assist users in problem resolution.
* As necessary, performs other duties as required.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field and proven record of database administration.
* A minimum of five years experience working with database management systems and relational database models
* Experience designing, managing, and implementing databases.
* Development and scripting experience/expertise required.
* Extensive knowledge of and experience with MS SQL and MorphX.
* Extensive knowledge of and experience with SQL programming language.
* Working knowledge of database normalization.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center