To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Entry Level Database Administrator
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
* Troubleshoot, handle minor configurations and third party add-ons in Great Plains.
* Provide input regarding Microsoft Dynamics GP capabilities and functions to the organizations using GP, perform business requirements gathering and gap analysis.
* Implementation and support of Dynamics GP software – Upgrade from GP v.10 to GP v.2010.
* Responsible for using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) to create, deploy and manage reports from Dynamics GP in addition to creating and/or updating reports in Great Plains SmartList as required.
* Responsible for software configuration, documentation, implementation, training and support of the Microsoft Dynamics GP software.
* Will assist in development of SQL processes for data loading, migration and application interfaces.
* Maintaining and backing up existing database systems, performance tuning, etc .
* Response to immediate requests for database assistance
* Responsible for improvement and maintenance of the databases.
* Responsible for implementation and release of database changes according to agreed timescales according to change management procedures.
* Demonstrated product knowledge in Dynamics GP ERP, expertise with the Accounting, HR/Payroll and Project Accounting functions along with third party products is preferred.
* Working Knowledge of Microsoft T- SQL and database maintenance
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with co-workers and users.
* Proven organization.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Ability to work under stress and within the constraints of time deadlines.
Education and/or Experience:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Business Management or equivalent related experience.
* 0-2 years experience with Dynamics GP ERP
* 0-2 years experience working with software installation and migration.
* Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) is preferred
* A working knowledge of Microsoft T-SQL and database maintenance of MS SQL databases is preferred.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center