To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Implements and maintains smooth operation and physical design of databases. Conducts performance tuning of indexes and databases in general. Reviews database design and integration of systems, provides backup recovery and makes recommendations regarding enhancements and/or improvements. Maintains security and integrity controls. Formulates policies, procedures, and standards relating to database management, and monitors transaction activity and utilization. Develops stored procedures, Triggers, Indexes and Views.
1. Current/active Secret clearance.
2. Deep understanding of stored procedures, triggers, and indexes.
3. Write and utilize query analyzer and SQL Profiler to determine and improve query performance.
4. Aquainted with SQL Server and Active Directory Security, delegation.
5. Familiar with C#/VB.Net as it applies to CLR and extended stored procedures.
6. 2+ years of experience using SQL Server.
7. Bachelors degree or a minimum of four (4) years experience using SQL Server as a DBA or in another role
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center