To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Database Administrator I - SQL
Responsible for database planning, including base definition, structure, documentation, long-range requirements, operational guidelines and protection. As an integral part of this dynamic and progressive team, you will formulate and monitor policies, procedures and standards relating to database management and propose and implement enhancements that will improve the performance and reliability of the system. Your position combines autonomy with team and supervisor support as you create and maintain database objectives for all environments, across multiple hardware and DBMS software platforms. You will also provide technical database expertise and problem-solving support to resolve DBMS issues and assist in the monitoring of database performance and suggest improvements.
Your strength as a team player will be highlighted when you participate in the evaluation, configuration and implementation of database software and products and the creation and review of the logical data model.
* Bachelorís degree, preferably in Computer/Information Science
* Two to 4 years of SQL Server, Oracle or related experience
* Knowledge and experience in large mainframe and client and server environments
* Good verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills
* Flexibility to work the required non-traditional and on-call shifts
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center