To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Minimum Job Qualifications
* BS degree in Computer Science (or related field), or 4+ years experience in providing enterprise level operational support.
* 12-14 years of overall DBA experience with 4+ years of Oracle 10g experience, 1+ years of Oracle 11g experience
* 8+ years experience in 24X7X365 Internet / E-Commerce environment on high volume OLTP databases.
* 8+ years of RAC design and production experience with performance tuning/diagnosis in RAC on Linux
* Experience implementing and managing large Oracle databases (VLDB - 5TB+), data partitioning and data archiving
* Experience implementing Linux and Oracle performance tuning techniques
* Demonstrated subject matter expertise in Oracle
* Demonstrated proficiency of troubleshooting techniques and detail-oriented approach to problem solving
* Must have proven experience in problem solving and project management skills and the ability to work with various key stakeholders.
* 6+ yrs of Unix Systems Administration, preferably Linux, Apache
* Hands on experience in Unix shell scripting or Perl
* Advanced knowledge of AWR snapshots
* Knowledge of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence concepts; partitioning, replication solutions, RMAN, Grid Control
* Knowledge of storage technologies like Netapp Filer and EMC storage.
* Good understanding of networking landscape and protocols.
* Vendor certifications preferable
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center