To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Development Manager (Oracle)
* Working collaboratively with the business and IT functional leads to support and enhance Oracle 12.1.3 through order to cash, procure to pay, and other modules and processes.
* Leading a staff of developers, contractors, and off-shore resources in support of IT and business initiatives.
* Provide prioritization and project management in conjunction with the Business Analysis team.
* Coordinate off-site DBA activities to include patches, migrations, backup, instance strategies, and other support tasks.
* Developing or managing the development of all RICE technical specifications
* Managing ETL, BI, and Data Warehousing technical strategies, selection, implementation, and support
* Mentoring and providing career development opportunities for staff
* At least 10 years of experience in Oracle EBS through 11i and preferably R12
* At least 5 years in management of a technical development staff
* Experience in multiple implementations of Oracle Applications as a Technical Lead /Project Lead
* Conversant with Oracle Tech-stack and Oracle Apps Architecture
* Expert understanding of DB design and concepts
* Strong Technical knowledge and experience with Oracle Applications Open Interfaces, APIs, and workflow customizations (both seeded and user defined)
* Knowledge of Oracle Framework personalization and extensions
* Experience with ETL tools across diverse datasets
* Experience delivering enterprise-wide reporting capabilities
* Ability to prioritize and convert short and long term business needs into cost effective solutions
* Excellent communication skills with requirements gathering, designing and documentation capabilities.
* Must have the ability to self motivate and prioritize multiple projects and tasks across diverse areas
* Good understanding of finance, accounting and general business processes
* Strong analytical skills with experience in writing and reviewing functional/technical specifications
* Results-oriented, pragmatic approach to problem solving; interpersonal skills to act as advocate for consensus on complex issues
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in Business/IT or Computer Science
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center