To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
DBA/Enterprise and Service Developer
This is a MS SQL Server DBA and development role largely responsible for providing operational database services to the organization.
This MS SQL Server role requires a service oriented mentality, high sense of ownership of the problems and requests assigned, focus on managing and resolving issues in alignment with the SLAs, establishing and maintaining communication with technology customers to keep them updated with status of their requests, initiating and performing changes on production systems and proactively escalating any issues that cannot be resolved within the established timeframes.
• Strong experience in Database Administration & Development in SQL Server 2005, 2008 a plus
• Experience designing, troubleshooting and maintaining TSQL and C# stored procedures, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints and SQL jobs
• Good communication and documentation skills
• Administration experience with MSSQL Server and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS). Biztalk a plus
• Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
• Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
• Experience in implementing operational automation using scripts
• Knowledge of indexes, index management, and statistics
• Involvement with the MSSQL Server Community; membership in PASS, active in forums, blogging or newsgroups is a plus.
• Certification is a plus; MCTS, MCITP, MVP.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center