To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
1. Develop software for financial applications using Microsoft Technologies, ASP.NET, C#/VB.NET, and SQL Server.
2. Candidate will be involved in longer term project implementation, in addition to smaller project tasks.
3. The candidate will need to be able to work independently and within a small team.
4. Candidate is expected to build a strong rapport with IT colleagues, business users, and operations personnel.
5. Candidate must be flexible and have strong communication skills to facilitate prompt problem resolution.
TECHNICAL KNOWLDEGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
1. BS Degree in Computer Science or similar curriculum.
2. Between 4-10 years of application development experience.
3. Strong Microsoft SQL experience required (MS SQL2008/2005). At least 4 years of relational database experience.
4. At least 2 years working with Microsoft Development tools, including C#, VB.NET, and/or ASP.NET.
5. Experience developing and supporting Client/Server technology.
6. Experience supporting job processing streams and scheduling environment is a plus.
7. Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services preferred.
8. Experience with SS&C Technologies Client Reporting software Pages (http://www.ssctech.com/productservices/client-reporting.asp) while not required, would be a huge plus.
9. Experience with Microsoft Sharepoint for workflow application development, while not required, is a plus.
BUSINESS KNOWLDEGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
1. Experience developing financial applications and understanding financial concepts is desired but not required.
2. Investment Management background is a strong plus.
3. Experience with supporting either Financial back office organizations or Client Service, Sales and Marketing organizations and software would be a strong plus.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center