To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
• Perform Oracle install, upgrades, patching and other administrative core DBA functions
• Perform database capacity planning related to database growth and system utilization, trend analysis and predicting future database resource requirements.
• Perform ongoing assessment of database performance and identification of problem areas.
• Perform and execute database backup and recovery procedures (RMAN).
• 5+ years of experience working with medium to large databases (Oracle 9i and 10g) in a UNIX and/or Windows environment.
• 3+ years of SQL and PL/SQL experience
• 3+ years of experience in database tuning and maintenance.
• Must have Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Preferred Additional Skills
• Proficiency in UNIX Shell scripting
• Working Knowledge of Oracle HA configurations such as Oracle RAC/Veritas HA and Data Guard will be a plus.
• Experience in data modeling and database development is an added advantage
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center