To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Database and Data Warehouse Analyst
• Design, develop and maintain high performance data integration programs.
• Design, develop and maintain complex SQL programs, scripts and reports
• Work with ETL and Business Intelligence (BI) Tools.
• Perform testing and review of code and related documentation as required.
• Analyze codes to find causes of errors and revise them.
• Work with business analysts and business users to define requirements
• Participate in the analysis, definition and documentation of requirements
• Provide project status and related documentation
• Monitor performance of production applications and provide necessary support.
• Provide technical assistance by responding to inquiries from others regarding errors, problems or questions about programs
• Facilitate the transition of programs from development into production.
• Provide support and assistance to business users on data-related inquiries.
• 2+ years of production software development experience in database
• Strong Experience with databases, SQL and scripting tools – shell/perl
• Experience with Linux and query optimization
• Experience with ETL tools, such as DMExpress or Informatica
• 4-yr college degree in computer science, or related disciplines.
• Experience with a commercial or open-source BI stack.
• Experience with Vertica or other large scale data solutions.
• Experience with Java.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center