To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
* Supports cross-functional data architecture teams consisting of domain experts (i.e. Application DBA) to ensure coordination of divisional data architecture activities.
* Provides architectures, tooling choices and standards for master data and hierarchy management.
* Defines roadmaps and steps to implement master data management architectures.
* Analyzes current Master Data business processes and participate in designing future business processes.
* At least 1 year experience with Siperian data hub, 3 years preferred
* At least 1 year experience preparing designing and architecting Oracle Data Models (logical and physical) for use in transactional, data collection systems, 3 years preferred
* 3 years experience analyzing large, Oracle data sets using SQL
* Solid understanding of master data management principles and processes
* Experience with ULM modeling, data schema modeling, data mapping and query tools using such as TOAD, SQL Navigator etc.
* Understands the role of Orchestration (Workflow) and Middleware (Integration)
* Ability to leverage Business Process Modeling (BPM), and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) in solutions architecture.
* Strong research, analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent and proven technical and system documentation skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills with IT and the business
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong ability to work within a team environment
* Experience with Oracle database
* Solid understanding of Data Quality principles and techniques
* Experience with Data Quality tooling for data profiling, cleansing and conversions
* Experience implementing hub and spoke solutions and processes for Master Data and hierarchy synchronizations
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center