To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Oracle Database Administrator
* Participates in DBA 24/7 on-call support rotation
* Determines database requirements for projects, and ensures database design and support activities meet these requirements.
* Supports development and test database environments
* Manages DBMS software including major upgrades, patches, maintenance releases, incidents, and tech alerts
* Monitors, analyzes, and manages overall system performance utilizing DBMS tools
* Monitors, analyzes and reports on overall system capacity including but not limited to memory, space, I/O, and CPU
* Implements and makes recommendations regarding new database features as they become available
* Develops and documents database administrator procedures
* Establishes and monitors corporate database standards, including disaster recovery, security, and data retention.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Requires BA/BS in Computer Science or Information Systems; or equivalent experience. General business and technical knowledge required. Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills also required.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center