To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Sr. Oracle R12 Developer
* Contributes to major group-wide initiatives (i.e. ERP implementation) as a subject matter expert and / or as the development and integration solutions architect.
* Supports the Applications Systems and Process Analysts as an advisor on technology, development and integration issues.
* Manages technology, development or integration efforts on group-wide initiatives under the guidance and supervision of the Manager, Enterprise Applications. This includes the management of small teams supporting such initiatives.
* Evaluates and articulates technical requirements and identifies impact, risk and benefit of alternative solutions.
* Develops technical designs, once functional requirements have been approved, using disciplined application development methodology.
* Develops an effective approach to maintaining and minimizing custom enterprise application functionality in support of group-wide initiatives and operations.
* Manages testing and impact assessment of Oracle patches and process changes on existing custom objects.
* Provides production support of standard and custom functions within Oracle ERP Applications and related tertiary systems.
* 5 + years working experience with Oracle EBS Release 11i or 12 in an application support or consulting role is required; experience in a multi-site environment is preferred.
* 8+ years working experience in senior development or technical support role.
* Full cycle Oracle EBS implementation or major upgrade experience.
* Advanced experience utilizing ERP interfaces and APIs.
* Advanced expertise in maintenance and design (setup) of the Oracle technology components.
* Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance and/or DCAA (Defense Contract Audit Agency) testing and reporting is a plus.
* Exposure to AIM Methodology or similar ERP implementation methodologies, Business Process Engineering and Project Management tools.
Oracle Certifications pertaining to the subject matter are preferred
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center