To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
* Assist in creating physical database design and maintain all databases required for development, testing, staging, training and production usage.
* Responsible for the day to day database administrative tasks, such as: proactive monitoring, error checking, back-up and recovery.
* Provides technical assistance to application development teams and assist in trouble shooting database problems, including performance analysis and tuning.
* Review and update maintenance schedules for indexes, statistics and so on to optimize for performance.
* Design and implement database backup and recovery strategies.
* Responsible for implementation and release of database changes as submitted by the development team
* 3+ years experience as a MS SQL Server Database Administrator
* Experience in security and performance tuning: indexing, replication
* Familiarity with clustered SQL servers and high availability SQL server models
* Extensive knowledge of T-SQL (procedures, triggers, functions)
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Extensive knowledge of data warehousing concepts and practices (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS)
Specific Required (Must Have) Skills: SQL Server 2005, SQL Replication, Database mirroring, SQL
Preferred Skills: SQL Server 2008, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Sql Server Analysis Services (SSAS) Microsoft SharePoint and Clustering.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center