To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Oracle Database Developer
• Strong Oracle and MSSQL experience in writing Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Complex SQL, SSIS Packages and MS Analysis Services.
• Work with Finance and Content Ops teams on royalties, revenue and business intelligence reporting to ensure accurate and timely delivery of data to key stakeholders.
• Strong understanding of Data Warehouse and business intelligence tools like Business Objects.
• Maintain existing reporting database in Oracle and MS SQL Server for revenue, royalties and business metrics.
• Knowledge of Oracle and MSSQL internals; partitioning, indexes, schema and query optimization, parallel queries.
• Solid experience with Excel and advanced features like cubes and pivot tables.
• Experience in Unix scripting language (Shell, Perl , etc.) and other language (Java, C, etc.) to help maximize reporting performance.
• Research and investigate data discrepancies and provide data validation reports and understand system processes
• Be comfortable working in an agile environment (SCRUM/Lean) and welcome ambiguity
3-5 years experience as an Data Warehouse or Database Developer in a 24x7 production environment.
• Proficient with SQL Tuning and SQL code optimization.
• Extensive UNIX shell scripting, PLSQL, and SQL skills.
• Experience in deploying schema changes for new releases with minimal downtime.
• Experience in a consumer-facing online company.
• Familiarity with Java, WAP, mobile applications, web services or programming interfaces
• Familiarity with Social Networking sites and technologies
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center