To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Senior Database Developer
* Responsible for monitoring and managing SQL Server databases.
* Establishes and maintains sound backup and recovery policies and procedures.
* Writes stored procedures and creates tables and views.
* Creates and maintains SSIS Packages.
* Sets up and maintains documentation and standards.
* Performs general technical troubleshooting and provides consultation to development teams.
* Assists in designing, implementing, and optimizing databases
* Documents system environments.
* Provides technical training to other staff as necessary.
* Protects company proprietary and confidential information.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Research new features, software and tools
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or equivalent experience.
* 4+ years of experience in MS SQL Server 2005/2008 administration and development.
* Experience in writing Stored Procedures.
* Understanding of Database Architecture principles, Data Warehouses and Data Cubes and Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services is a plus.
* .Net Experience is a plus.
* Must be detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Must be able to document tasks and procedures related to work.
* Must be able to interact well with users and understand business needs and associated business rules.
* Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center