To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
SQL Server/Database Administrator
• Mastery in administering Microsoft SQL Server
• Working towards certification as a Microsoft Certified Professional in at least one area
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Share Point systems and security
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) or other Web servers is highly desirable
• Mastery with installing, configuring, troubleshooting and supporting end users in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access) and MS Internet Explorer
• Mastery with developing and supporting relational database applications using MS Access
• Strong working knowledge using and maintaining applications developed in Microsoft SQL Server
• Must be able to work well in a team structure and be comfortable in a fast-paced, growth oriented environment
• Administer and maintain SQL Servers 2005 (or greater) including triggers and DTS packages.
• Support all applications utilized in the user community and provide assistance in automating tasks for our users using VB and VBA.
• Primarily responsible for third level (advanced) applications support.
• Insure that all SQL Server Databases are backed up and that all can be restored
• Build and configure SQL Server databases.
• Assist with maintaining intranets with any web applications that use backend databases.
• Develop Web based and Windows based applications/Systems on the .NET platform that facilitate tasks for our user community and the support staff.
• Assist with data backup processes
• BS Information Systems or equivalent
• Other education, commensurate experience and demonstrated ability by candidate
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center