To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Data Warehouse/BI Systems Manager
Job Qualifications: • BS required, MBA preferred. Computer Science, MIS or related discipline.
• Minimum of 6 years experience implementing data warehouse and reporting solutions.
• Experience as BI Architect in designing new architecture for data warehousing and reporting environments – delivering designs, recommending and operationalizing best practices.
• Experience with Data related technologies and tools. OBIEE, Cognos, Hyperion , Informatica and others
• Experience in conceptual, logical, and physical data modeling
• Experience in developing and executing BI strategy – aligning technology to business needs.
• Successfully managed Business Intelligence IT teams
• Extensive Project and Program management with a specialization in data warehouse, data delivery, master data, or ERP tools across hybrid operational environments
• Ability to partner and build relationships with Senior Management, and communicate to multiple audiences
• Very strong cross-functional knowledge. Areas including Finance, Manufacturing, Sales, Marketing, Quality, Operations and their use of data.
Job Description: • Develop Data Warehouse/ Business Intelligence strategy and roadmap
• Work with Business users to define requirements for Dashboards and reports
• Work with Functional system analyst to architect the datawarehouse
• Manage the Data Warehouse/ Business Intelligence rollout and user adoption
• Ensure that the data management strategies are aligned with organizational goals and objectives by creating the data model to deliver most valued information to clients and internal users.
• Ensure data quality standards are followed.
• Create data model roadmap by analysing short term and long term goals of the organization.
• Create recommendation around 'holistic; view of the solution and create a Multi-Generational data design.
• Provide delivery of data architecture, creation of data models, enterprise data warehouse/ data marts that align with the business and enable business to fully utilize information and the analytical capabilities surrounding it.
• Ensure to create/maintain standards for data management and data warehouse.
• Lead the efforts of a team in all phases of the DW/BI development cycle, and is the person who is responsible for the overall architecture and design of the data structures, ETL and access mechanisms.
• Provide technical expertise, direction, and development support for the data warehouse, data marts, cubes, and transactional databases to meeting business requirements.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center