To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
• Monitoring systems for availability, performance and availability. Propose improvements and tune databases for optimal efficiency.
• Monitoring database backups and recovery databases when required.
• Refreshing test database as needed.
• Provide SQL and database modeling support
• Document database architecture.
• Merge dissimilar datasets in common databases for warehousing and reporting.
• Develop database utilities for task automating and reporting
• Evaluate and recommend new database technologies
• Install and test upgrades and patches
• Provide backup to IT personnel as required.
• Periodic off-hours and weekend work will be required.
• Perform other work related activities as assigned.
Required Skills Requirements:
• 5+ years IT/IS related experience
• Strong knowledge of relational database technologies.
• Experience administrating SQL Server and Oracle databases.
• Experience in supporting databases in Windows networked environment.
• Strong SQL programming and scripting knowledge required.
• Strong SSIS and SSRS knowledge required.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center