More DBA job interview questions and answers at
(Continued from previous question...)
Sales Interview Questions in Technical Lead Round
* Can you please explain to me your long term goals as a profession?
* Rate your organizational skills from one to 10.
* How do you stay organized?
* How do you work with others?
* In the past, how have you made your living? How you pay your bills?
* What is it about sales that interests you?
* Is there anything about sales that you truly dislike? If so why?
* What kind of sales the you prefer? Do you like long-term sales? Or do you like lots of small sales over a short period of time?
* What do you think makes a great salesperson? What qualities?
* How do you overcome rejection? Are there certain methods that you take to overcome a slump?
* Describe a situation where you had to deviate from your methods in order to make the sale.
* Describe a situation we you made a mistake, and how you dealt with it. How did you communicate with a sales prospect?
* Which part of sales the you believe is the most important part? The cold call? Negotiating? The final closing stage? Which party you believe you’re best at?
(Continued on next question...)