Downloading and Installing Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 in SQL Server
How to download and install Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 in SQL Server?
.NET Framework Version 2.0 is required by many Microsoft applications like SQL Server 2005. If you want download and install .NET Framework Version 2.0, you should follow this tutorial:
1. Go to the Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package (x86) page.
2. Click the Download button. Save the download file dotnetfx.exe to c:\temp.
3. Look at and compare the downloaded file properties with:
Name: dotnetfx.exe Location: C:\temp Size: 23,510,720 bytes Version: 2.0.50727.42
4. Close all IE (Internet Explorer) windows.
5. Double click the downloaded file: to c:\temp\dotnetfx.exe. The Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Setup windows shows up. Follow the instructions to finish the installation.
2016-12-08, 241👍, 0💬
How To Recreate an Existing Index in SQL Server? If you want to change the definition of an existing...
What is Microsoft SQL Server in SQL Server? Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management...
How to connect SQL Server Management Studio Express to SQL Server 2005 Express in SQL Server? Once y...
How To Create a Simple Stored Procedure in SQL Server Transact-SQL? If you want to create a simple s...
How To Select Some Specific Columns from a Table in a Query in SQL Server? If you want explicitly te...