Downloading and Installing Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 in SQL Server
How to download and install Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 in SQL Server?
.NET Framework Version 2.0 is required by many Microsoft applications like SQL Server 2005. If you want download and install .NET Framework Version 2.0, you should follow this tutorial:
1. Go to the Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package (x86) page.
2. Click the Download button. Save the download file dotnetfx.exe to c:\temp.
3. Look at and compare the downloaded file properties with:
Name: dotnetfx.exe Location: C:\temp Size: 23,510,720 bytes Version: 2.0.50727.42
4. Close all IE (Internet Explorer) windows.
5. Double click the downloaded file: to c:\temp\dotnetfx.exe. The Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Setup windows shows up. Follow the instructions to finish the installation.
2016-12-08, 2177👍, 0💬
How to change the data type of an existing column with "ALTER TABLE" statements in SQL Server? Somet...
How to connect SQL Server Management Studio Express to SQL Server 2005 Express in SQL Server? Once y...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Downloading and Installing SQL Server 2005 Ex...
How to download and install Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 in SQL Server? .NET Framework Versi...
What To Do If the StartDB.bat Failed to Start the XE Instance in Oracle? If StartDB.bat failed to st...