Downloading and Installing Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 in SQL Server
How to download and install Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 in SQL Server?
.NET Framework Version 2.0 is required by many Microsoft applications like SQL Server 2005. If you want download and install .NET Framework Version 2.0, you should follow this tutorial:
1. Go to the Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package (x86) page.
2. Click the Download button. Save the download file dotnetfx.exe to c:\temp.
3. Look at and compare the downloaded file properties with:
Name: dotnetfx.exe Location: C:\temp Size: 23,510,720 bytes Version: 2.0.50727.42
4. Close all IE (Internet Explorer) windows.
5. Double click the downloaded file: to c:\temp\dotnetfx.exe. The Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Setup windows shows up. Follow the instructions to finish the installation.
2016-12-08, 792👍, 0💬
How to execute statements in loops in SQL Server Transact-SQL? How to use WHILE ... loops? You can u...
What Is Open Database Communication (ODBC) in Oracle? ODBC, Open Database Communication, a standard ...
What are binary literals supported in SQL Server Transact-SQL? Binary literals in Transact-SQL are s...
Can SELECT Statements Be Used on Views in SQL Server? Select (query) statements can be used on views...
What Happens to Your Transactions When ERROR 1205 Occurred in MySQL? If your transaction receives th...