Downloading and Installing Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 in SQL Server
How to download and install Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 in SQL Server?
.NET Framework Version 2.0 is required by many Microsoft applications like SQL Server 2005. If you want download and install .NET Framework Version 2.0, you should follow this tutorial:
1. Go to the Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package (x86) page.
2. Click the Download button. Save the download file dotnetfx.exe to c:\temp.
3. Look at and compare the downloaded file properties with:
Name: dotnetfx.exe Location: C:\temp Size: 23,510,720 bytes Version: 2.0.50727.42
4. Close all IE (Internet Explorer) windows.
5. Double click the downloaded file: to c:\temp\dotnetfx.exe. The Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Setup windows shows up. Follow the instructions to finish the installation.
2016-12-08, 929👍, 0💬
How To Count Duplicated Values in a Column in SQL Server? If you have a column with duplicated value...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Conditional Statements and Loops in SQL Serve...
How To Replace NULL Values in Expressions using ISNULL() in SQL Server Transact-SQL? As you learned ...
How to set database to be READ_ONLY in SQL Server? Databases in SQL Server have two update options: ...
How To Create a View on an Existing Table in SQL Server? If you want to a view on an existing table,...