Downloading and Installing Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 in SQL Server
How to download and install Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 in SQL Server?
.NET Framework Version 2.0 is required by many Microsoft applications like SQL Server 2005. If you want download and install .NET Framework Version 2.0, you should follow this tutorial:
1. Go to the Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package (x86) page.
2. Click the Download button. Save the download file dotnetfx.exe to c:\temp.
3. Look at and compare the downloaded file properties with:
Name: dotnetfx.exe Location: C:\temp Size: 23,510,720 bytes Version: 2.0.50727.42
4. Close all IE (Internet Explorer) windows.
5. Double click the downloaded file: to c:\temp\dotnetfx.exe. The Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Setup windows shows up. Follow the instructions to finish the installation.
2016-12-08, 227👍, 0💬
How To Generate Random Numbers with the RAND() Function in SQL Server Transact-SQL? Random numbers a...
Where to find Oracle database server tutorials? Here is a collection of tutorials, tips and FAQs for...
Can You Create a View using Data from Another View in SQL Server? Can You Create a View with Data fr...
How To Create a View on an Existing Table in SQL Server? If you want to a view on an existing table,...
How to execute statements under given conditions in SQL Server Transact-SQL? How to use IF ... ELSE ...