Downloading and Installing Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 in SQL Server
How to download and install Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 in SQL Server?
.NET Framework Version 2.0 is required by many Microsoft applications like SQL Server 2005. If you want download and install .NET Framework Version 2.0, you should follow this tutorial:
1. Go to the Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package (x86) page.
2. Click the Download button. Save the download file dotnetfx.exe to c:\temp.
3. Look at and compare the downloaded file properties with:
Name: dotnetfx.exe Location: C:\temp Size: 23,510,720 bytes Version: 2.0.50727.42
4. Close all IE (Internet Explorer) windows.
5. Double click the downloaded file: to c:\temp\dotnetfx.exe. The Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Setup windows shows up. Follow the instructions to finish the installation.
2016-12-08, 1592👍, 0💬
What are binary literals supported in SQL Server Transact-SQL? Binary literals in Transact-SQL are s...
How To Use "IF ... ELSE IF ..." Statement Structures in SQL Server Transact-SQL? "IF ... ELSE IF ......
Is SQL Server Transact-SQL case sensitive? No. Transact-SQL is not case sensitive. Like the standard...
How To Use SQL*Plus Built-in Timers in Oracle? If you don't have a stopwatch/timer and want to measu...
How To Get Year, Month and Day Out of DATETIME Values in SQL Server Transact-SQL? You can use DATEPA...