Downloading and Installing Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 in SQL Server
How to download and install Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 in SQL Server?
.NET Framework Version 2.0 is required by many Microsoft applications like SQL Server 2005. If you want download and install .NET Framework Version 2.0, you should follow this tutorial:
1. Go to the Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package (x86) page.
2. Click the Download button. Save the download file dotnetfx.exe to c:\temp.
3. Look at and compare the downloaded file properties with:
Name: dotnetfx.exe Location: C:\temp Size: 23,510,720 bytes Version: 2.0.50727.42
4. Close all IE (Internet Explorer) windows.
5. Double click the downloaded file: to c:\temp\dotnetfx.exe. The Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Setup windows shows up. Follow the instructions to finish the installation.
2016-12-08, 309👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Conditional Statements and Loops in SQL Serve...
How To Use GO Command in "sqlcmd" in SQL Server? "sqlcmd" is a command line client application to ru...
How To Generate Random Numbers with the RAND() Function in SQL Server Transact-SQL? Random numbers a...
What Causes Index Fragmentation in SQL Server? Index fragmentation is usually caused by deleting of ...
Can SELECT Statements Be Used on Views in SQL Server? Select (query) statements can be used on views...