Downloading and Installing Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 in SQL Server
How to download and install Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 in SQL Server?
.NET Framework Version 2.0 is required by many Microsoft applications like SQL Server 2005. If you want download and install .NET Framework Version 2.0, you should follow this tutorial:
1. Go to the Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package (x86) page.
2. Click the Download button. Save the download file dotnetfx.exe to c:\temp.
3. Look at and compare the downloaded file properties with:
Name: dotnetfx.exe Location: C:\temp Size: 23,510,720 bytes Version: 2.0.50727.42
4. Close all IE (Internet Explorer) windows.
5. Double click the downloaded file: to c:\temp\dotnetfx.exe. The Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Setup windows shows up. Follow the instructions to finish the installation.
2016-12-08, 2823👍, 0💬
How to download and install SQL Server 2005 Sample Scripts in SQL Server? If you want to learn from ...
How To Generate CREATE VIEW Script on an Existing View in SQL Server? If you want to know how an exi...
How To Connect ASP Pages to Oracle Servers in Oracle? If you are running Windows IIS Web server and ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on CREATE, ALTER and DROP Statements in MySQL? H...
What are single-byte character string data types supported in SQL Server Transact-SQL? Single-byte c...