Downloading and Installing Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 in SQL Server
How to download and install Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 in SQL Server?
.NET Framework Version 2.0 is required by many Microsoft applications like SQL Server 2005. If you want download and install .NET Framework Version 2.0, you should follow this tutorial:
1. Go to the Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package (x86) page.
2. Click the Download button. Save the download file dotnetfx.exe to c:\temp.
3. Look at and compare the downloaded file properties with:
Name: dotnetfx.exe Location: C:\temp Size: 23,510,720 bytes Version: 2.0.50727.42
4. Close all IE (Internet Explorer) windows.
5. Double click the downloaded file: to c:\temp\dotnetfx.exe. The Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Setup windows shows up. Follow the instructions to finish the installation.
2016-12-08, 341👍, 0💬
How to download and install Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express in SQL Server? Microsoft ...
What are DDL (Data Definition Language) statements for tables in SQL Server? DDL (Data Definition La...
How To Change the Name of a Database User in SQL Server? If you want to change the name of an existi...
How Can Windows Applications Connect to Oracle Servers in Oracle? A Windows application can connect ...
How To Use DATEADD() Function in SQL Server Transact-SQL? DATEADD() is a very useful function for ma...