Downloading and Installing SQL Server Management Studio Express in SQL Server
How to download and install Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express in SQL Server?
Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express (SSMSE) is a free, easy-to-use graphical management tool for managing SQL Server 2005 Express Edition and SQL Server 2005 Express Edition with Advanced Services. If you want to download and install it to your system, follow this tutorial:
2. Go to the "Files in This Download" section.
3. Click the Download button next to "SQLServer2005_SSMSEE.msi - 38.5 MB" And save it to c:\temp directory.
4. Look at and compare the downloaded file properties with:
Name: SQLServer2005_SSMSEE.msi Location: C:\temp Size: 40,364,032 bytes
5. Double click to install. The setup window shows up. Follow the instructions to finish the installation process.
6. When installation is done, you will see a new program menu entry as: Start > Programs > Microsoft SQL Server 2005 > SQL Server Management Studio Express
2016-12-04, 317👍, 0💬
How to execute statements in loops in SQL Server Transact-SQL? How to use WHILE ... loops? You can u...
How do you know if SQL Server is running on your local system in SQL Server? After installing SQL Se...
How To Create a Simple Stored Procedure in SQL Server Transact-SQL? If you want to create a simple s...
How To Change the Name of a Database User in SQL Server? If you want to change the name of an existi...
How To Execute a Stored Procedure in SQL Server Transact-SQL? If you want execute a stored procedure...