Downloading and Installing SQL Server Management Studio Express in SQL Server
How to download and install Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express in SQL Server?
Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express (SSMSE) is a free, easy-to-use graphical management tool for managing SQL Server 2005 Express Edition and SQL Server 2005 Express Edition with Advanced Services. If you want to download and install it to your system, follow this tutorial:
2. Go to the "Files in This Download" section.
3. Click the Download button next to "SQLServer2005_SSMSEE.msi - 38.5 MB" And save it to c:\temp directory.
4. Look at and compare the downloaded file properties with:
Name: SQLServer2005_SSMSEE.msi Location: C:\temp Size: 40,364,032 bytes
5. Double click to install. The setup window shows up. Follow the instructions to finish the installation process.
6. When installation is done, you will see a new program menu entry as: Start > Programs > Microsoft SQL Server 2005 > SQL Server Management Studio Express
2016-12-04, 1073👍, 0💬
How To Start Instance with a Minimal Initialization Parameter File in Oracle? The sample initializat...
What Happens If the Imported Table Already Exists in Oracle? If the import process tries to import a...
How To Calculate Age in Days, Hours and Minutes in SQL Server Transact-SQL? On many Web sites, news ...
What is SQL Server Transact-SQL (T-SQL)? SQL Server Transact-SQL, also called T-SQL, is an extension...
How To Locate and Take Substrings with CHARINDEX() and SUBSTRING() Functions in SQL Server Transact-...