Downloading and Installing SQL Server Management Studio Express in SQL Server
How to download and install Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express in SQL Server?
Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express (SSMSE) is a free, easy-to-use graphical management tool for managing SQL Server 2005 Express Edition and SQL Server 2005 Express Edition with Advanced Services. If you want to download and install it to your system, follow this tutorial:
2. Go to the "Files in This Download" section.
3. Click the Download button next to "SQLServer2005_SSMSEE.msi - 38.5 MB" And save it to c:\temp directory.
4. Look at and compare the downloaded file properties with:
Name: SQLServer2005_SSMSEE.msi Location: C:\temp Size: 40,364,032 bytes
5. Double click to install. The setup window shows up. Follow the instructions to finish the installation process.
6. When installation is done, you will see a new program menu entry as: Start > Programs > Microsoft SQL Server 2005 > SQL Server Management Studio Express
2016-12-04, 573👍, 0💬
Can SELECT Statements Be Used on Views in SQL Server? Select (query) statements can be used on views...
Where to find MySQL database server tutorials? Here is a collection of tutorials, tips and FAQs for ...
How To List All Login Names on the Server in SQL Server? If you want to see a list of all login name...
What Is SQL in MySQL? SQL, SEQUEL (Structured English Query Language), is a language for RDBMS (Rela...
How To Convert Character Strings into Numeric Values in SQL Server Transact-SQL? Sometimes you need ...