Downloading and Installing SQL Server Management Studio Express in SQL Server
How to download and install Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express in SQL Server?
Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express (SSMSE) is a free, easy-to-use graphical management tool for managing SQL Server 2005 Express Edition and SQL Server 2005 Express Edition with Advanced Services. If you want to download and install it to your system, follow this tutorial:
2. Go to the "Files in This Download" section.
3. Click the Download button next to "SQLServer2005_SSMSEE.msi - 38.5 MB" And save it to c:\temp directory.
4. Look at and compare the downloaded file properties with:
Name: SQLServer2005_SSMSEE.msi Location: C:\temp Size: 40,364,032 bytes
5. Double click to install. The setup window shows up. Follow the instructions to finish the installation process.
6. When installation is done, you will see a new program menu entry as: Start > Programs > Microsoft SQL Server 2005 > SQL Server Management Studio Express
2016-12-04, 395👍, 0💬
What is Microsoft SQL Server in SQL Server? Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management...
How To End a Stored Procedure Properly in SQL Server Transact-SQL? Where the end of the "CREATE PROC...
What Causes Index Fragmentation in SQL Server? Index fragmentation is usually caused by deleting of ...
How To Change the Name of a Database User in SQL Server? If you want to change the name of an existi...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Conditional Statements and Loops in SQL Serve...