Downloading and Installing SQL Server Management Studio Express in SQL Server
How to download and install Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express in SQL Server?
Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express (SSMSE) is a free, easy-to-use graphical management tool for managing SQL Server 2005 Express Edition and SQL Server 2005 Express Edition with Advanced Services. If you want to download and install it to your system, follow this tutorial:
2. Go to the "Files in This Download" section.
3. Click the Download button next to "SQLServer2005_SSMSEE.msi - 38.5 MB" And save it to c:\temp directory.
4. Look at and compare the downloaded file properties with:
Name: SQLServer2005_SSMSEE.msi Location: C:\temp Size: 40,364,032 bytes
5. Double click to install. The setup window shows up. Follow the instructions to finish the installation process.
6. When installation is done, you will see a new program menu entry as: Start > Programs > Microsoft SQL Server 2005 > SQL Server Management Studio Express
2016-12-04, 648👍, 0💬
How To Generate CREATE VIEW Script on an Existing View in SQL Server? If you want to know how an exi...
How To Format DATETIME Values to Strings with the CONVERT() Function in SQL Server Transact-SQL? SQL...
How To Calculate DATETIME Value Differences Using the DATEDIFF() Function in SQL Server Transact-SQL...
How To Import One Table Back from a Dump File in Oracle? If you only want to import one table back t...
How To Recreate an Existing Index in SQL Server? If you want to change the definition of an existing...