Downloading and Installing SQL Server Management Studio Express in SQL Server
How to download and install Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express in SQL Server?
Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express (SSMSE) is a free, easy-to-use graphical management tool for managing SQL Server 2005 Express Edition and SQL Server 2005 Express Edition with Advanced Services. If you want to download and install it to your system, follow this tutorial:
2. Go to the "Files in This Download" section.
3. Click the Download button next to "SQLServer2005_SSMSEE.msi - 38.5 MB" And save it to c:\temp directory.
4. Look at and compare the downloaded file properties with:
Name: SQLServer2005_SSMSEE.msi Location: C:\temp Size: 40,364,032 bytes
5. Double click to install. The setup window shows up. Follow the instructions to finish the installation process.
6. When installation is done, you will see a new program menu entry as: Start > Programs > Microsoft SQL Server 2005 > SQL Server Management Studio Express
2016-12-04, 346👍, 0💬
How to create new tables with "CREATE TABLE" statements in SQL Server? If you want to create a new t...
Where to find Oracle database server tutorials? Here is a collection of tutorials, tips and FAQs for...
How To Recreate an Existing Index in SQL Server? If you want to change the definition of an existing...
How to set database to be READ_ONLY in SQL Server? Databases in SQL Server have two update options: ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Conditional Statements and Loops in SQL Serve...