Downloading and Installing SQL Server Management Studio Express in SQL Server
How to download and install Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express in SQL Server?
Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express (SSMSE) is a free, easy-to-use graphical management tool for managing SQL Server 2005 Express Edition and SQL Server 2005 Express Edition with Advanced Services. If you want to download and install it to your system, follow this tutorial:
2. Go to the "Files in This Download" section.
3. Click the Download button next to "SQLServer2005_SSMSEE.msi - 38.5 MB" And save it to c:\temp directory.
4. Look at and compare the downloaded file properties with:
Name: SQLServer2005_SSMSEE.msi Location: C:\temp Size: 40,364,032 bytes
5. Double click to install. The setup window shows up. Follow the instructions to finish the installation process.
6. When installation is done, you will see a new program menu entry as: Start > Programs > Microsoft SQL Server 2005 > SQL Server Management Studio Express
2016-12-04, 1538👍, 0💬
How To Convert Numeric Expression Data Types using the CONVERT() Function in SQL Server Transact-SQL...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on SQL Transaction Management in Oracle? Here is...
How to run Queries with "sqlcmd" tool in SQL Server? "sqlcmd" is a client tool that you can use to i...
How Fixed Length Strings Are Truncated and Padded in SQL Server Transact-SQL? When the length of the...
How To Convert Character Strings into Numeric Values in SQL Server Transact-SQL? Sometimes you need ...