Downloading and Installing SQL Server Management Studio Express in SQL Server
How to download and install Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express in SQL Server?
Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express (SSMSE) is a free, easy-to-use graphical management tool for managing SQL Server 2005 Express Edition and SQL Server 2005 Express Edition with Advanced Services. If you want to download and install it to your system, follow this tutorial:
2. Go to the "Files in This Download" section.
3. Click the Download button next to "SQLServer2005_SSMSEE.msi - 38.5 MB" And save it to c:\temp directory.
4. Look at and compare the downloaded file properties with:
Name: SQLServer2005_SSMSEE.msi Location: C:\temp Size: 40,364,032 bytes
5. Double click to install. The setup window shows up. Follow the instructions to finish the installation process.
6. When installation is done, you will see a new program menu entry as: Start > Programs > Microsoft SQL Server 2005 > SQL Server Management Studio Express
2016-12-04, 2971🔥, 0💬
How to execute statements under given conditions in SQL Server Transact-SQL? How to use IF ... ELSE ...
How To Convert Numeric Values to Integers in SQL Server Transact-SQL? Sometimes you need to round a ...
What Are Bitwise Operations in SQL Server Transact-SQL? Bitwise operations are binary operations per...
Can Date and Time Values Be Converted into Integers in SQL Server Transact-SQL? Can date and time va...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Storage Engines: MyISAM, InnoDB and BDB in My...