Downloading and Installing SQL Server Management Studio Express in SQL Server
How to download and install Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express in SQL Server?
Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express (SSMSE) is a free, easy-to-use graphical management tool for managing SQL Server 2005 Express Edition and SQL Server 2005 Express Edition with Advanced Services. If you want to download and install it to your system, follow this tutorial:
2. Go to the "Files in This Download" section.
3. Click the Download button next to "SQLServer2005_SSMSEE.msi - 38.5 MB" And save it to c:\temp directory.
4. Look at and compare the downloaded file properties with:
Name: SQLServer2005_SSMSEE.msi Location: C:\temp Size: 40,364,032 bytes
5. Double click to install. The setup window shows up. Follow the instructions to finish the installation process.
6. When installation is done, you will see a new program menu entry as: Start > Programs > Microsoft SQL Server 2005 > SQL Server Management Studio Express
2016-12-04, 2375👍, 0💬
How To Run SQL Commands in SQL*Plus in Oracle? If you want to run a SQL command in SQL*Plus, you nee...
How To Get the Definition of a Stored Procedure Back in SQL Server Transact-SQL? If you want get the...
How to put statements into a statement block in SQL Server Transact-SQL? You can put statements into...
How To Get the Definition of a User Defined Function Back in SQL Server Transact-SQL? If you want ge...
What Is a Parameter File in Oracle? A parameter file is a file that contains a list of initializatio...