Downloading and Installing SQL Server Management Studio Express in SQL Server
How to download and install Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express in SQL Server?
Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express (SSMSE) is a free, easy-to-use graphical management tool for managing SQL Server 2005 Express Edition and SQL Server 2005 Express Edition with Advanced Services. If you want to download and install it to your system, follow this tutorial:
2. Go to the "Files in This Download" section.
3. Click the Download button next to "SQLServer2005_SSMSEE.msi - 38.5 MB" And save it to c:\temp directory.
4. Look at and compare the downloaded file properties with:
Name: SQLServer2005_SSMSEE.msi Location: C:\temp Size: 40,364,032 bytes
5. Double click to install. The setup window shows up. Follow the instructions to finish the installation process.
6. When installation is done, you will see a new program menu entry as: Start > Programs > Microsoft SQL Server 2005 > SQL Server Management Studio Express
2016-12-04, 1301👍, 0💬
How Fixed Length Strings Are Truncated and Padded in SQL Server Transact-SQL? When the length of the...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Storage Engines: MyISAM, InnoDB and BDB in My...
Is SQL Server Transact-SQL case sensitive? No. Transact-SQL is not case sensitive. Like the standard...
Where to find Oracle database server tutorials? Here is a collection of tutorials, tips and FAQs for...
How to change the data type of an existing column with "ALTER TABLE" statements in SQL Server? Somet...