Downloading and Installing SQL Server Management Studio Express in SQL Server
How to download and install Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express in SQL Server?
Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express (SSMSE) is a free, easy-to-use graphical management tool for managing SQL Server 2005 Express Edition and SQL Server 2005 Express Edition with Advanced Services. If you want to download and install it to your system, follow this tutorial:
2. Go to the "Files in This Download" section.
3. Click the Download button next to "SQLServer2005_SSMSEE.msi - 38.5 MB" And save it to c:\temp directory.
4. Look at and compare the downloaded file properties with:
Name: SQLServer2005_SSMSEE.msi Location: C:\temp Size: 40,364,032 bytes
5. Double click to install. The setup window shows up. Follow the instructions to finish the installation process.
6. When installation is done, you will see a new program menu entry as: Start > Programs > Microsoft SQL Server 2005 > SQL Server Management Studio Express
2016-12-04, 2493👍, 0💬
How To Get the Definition of a User Defined Function Back in SQL Server Transact-SQL? If you want ge...
How To Display a Past Time in Days, Hours and Minutes in MySQL? You have seen a lots of Websites are...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Oracle basic concepts? I am new to Oracle dat...
How To Recover a Dropped Index in Oracle? If you have the recycle bin feature turned on, dropped ind...
How To Convert Binary Strings into Hexadecimal Character Strings in SQL Server? When a query returns...