Downloading and Installing SQL Server Management Studio Express in SQL Server
How to download and install Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express in SQL Server?
Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express (SSMSE) is a free, easy-to-use graphical management tool for managing SQL Server 2005 Express Edition and SQL Server 2005 Express Edition with Advanced Services. If you want to download and install it to your system, follow this tutorial:
2. Go to the "Files in This Download" section.
3. Click the Download button next to "SQLServer2005_SSMSEE.msi - 38.5 MB" And save it to c:\temp directory.
4. Look at and compare the downloaded file properties with:
Name: SQLServer2005_SSMSEE.msi Location: C:\temp Size: 40,364,032 bytes
5. Double click to install. The setup window shows up. Follow the instructions to finish the installation process.
6. When installation is done, you will see a new program menu entry as: Start > Programs > Microsoft SQL Server 2005 > SQL Server Management Studio Express
2016-12-04, 1756👍, 0💬
How to download and install SQL Server 2005 Sample Scripts in SQL Server? If you want to learn from ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Managing Security, Login and User in SQL Serv...
How To Format Time Zone in +/-hh:mm Format in SQL Server Transact-SQL? From the previous tutorial, y...
Is SQL Server Transact-SQL case sensitive? No. Transact-SQL is not case sensitive. Like the standard...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on CREATE, ALTER and DROP Statements in MySQL? H...