Installing SQL Server 2005 Express Edition in SQL Server
How to install SQL Server 2005 Express Edition in SQL Server?
Once you have downloaded SQL Server 2005 Express Edition, you should follow this tutorial to install it on your system:
1. Double click SQLEXPR.EXE. The setup window shows up.
2. Click Next to let the setup program to unpack all files from the downloaded file.
3. When unpack is down, the setup program will check all required programs on your system.
4. Then the setup program will start the installation process.
5. On the Authentication Mode window, click the radio button for Mixed Mode (Windows Authentication and SQL Server Authentication). And enter "FYIcenter" in the "Specify the sa logon password below:" fields.
6. Continue to finish the installation process.
7. When installation is done, you will see a new program menu entry as: Start > Programs > Microsoft SQL Server 2005 > Configuration Tools.
2016-12-08, 353👍, 0💬
What are binary literals supported in SQL Server Transact-SQL? Binary literals in Transact-SQL are s...
How to put statements into a statement block in SQL Server Transact-SQL? You can put statements into...
How to download and install Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express in SQL Server? Microsoft ...
What Is SQL in MySQL? SQL, SEQUEL (Structured English Query Language), is a language for RDBMS (Rela...
Why I Can Not Enter 0.001 Second in DATETIME values in SQL Server Transact-SQL? If you enter millise...