Installing SQL Server 2005 Express Edition in SQL Server
How to install SQL Server 2005 Express Edition in SQL Server?
Once you have downloaded SQL Server 2005 Express Edition, you should follow this tutorial to install it on your system:
1. Double click SQLEXPR.EXE. The setup window shows up.
2. Click Next to let the setup program to unpack all files from the downloaded file.
3. When unpack is down, the setup program will check all required programs on your system.
4. Then the setup program will start the installation process.
5. On the Authentication Mode window, click the radio button for Mixed Mode (Windows Authentication and SQL Server Authentication). And enter "FYIcenter" in the "Specify the sa logon password below:" fields.
6. Continue to finish the installation process.
7. When installation is done, you will see a new program menu entry as: Start > Programs > Microsoft SQL Server 2005 > Configuration Tools.
2016-12-08, 554👍, 0💬
Where to find MySQL database server tutorials? Here is a collection of tutorials, tips and FAQs for ...
Can You Create a View with Data from Multiple Tables in SQL Server? Can You Create a View with Data ...
How To Change the Name of a Database User in SQL Server? If you want to change the name of an existi...
Where to find Oracle database server tutorials? Here is a collection of tutorials, tips and FAQs for...
What Is the Difference Between GETDATE() and GETUTCDATE() in SQL Server Transact-SQL? The difference...