Installing SQL Server 2005 Express Edition in SQL Server
How to install SQL Server 2005 Express Edition in SQL Server?
Once you have downloaded SQL Server 2005 Express Edition, you should follow this tutorial to install it on your system:
1. Double click SQLEXPR.EXE. The setup window shows up.
2. Click Next to let the setup program to unpack all files from the downloaded file.
3. When unpack is down, the setup program will check all required programs on your system.
4. Then the setup program will start the installation process.
5. On the Authentication Mode window, click the radio button for Mixed Mode (Windows Authentication and SQL Server Authentication). And enter "FYIcenter" in the "Specify the sa logon password below:" fields.
6. Continue to finish the installation process.
7. When installation is done, you will see a new program menu entry as: Start > Programs > Microsoft SQL Server 2005 > Configuration Tools.
2016-12-08, 892👍, 0💬
What is sqlservr.exe - Process - SQL Server (SQLEX?PRESS) in SQL Server? Process sqlservr.exe is the...
How To Run SQL Commands in SQL*Plus in Oracle? If you want to run a SQL command in SQL*Plus, you nee...
How to connect SQL Server Management Studio Express to SQL Server 2005 Express in SQL Server? Once y...
How AdventureWorksLT tables are related in SQL Server? There are 12 user tables defined in Adventure...
How To Change the Password for Your Own User Account in MySQL? If you want to change the password of...