Installing SQL Server 2005 Express Edition in SQL Server
How to install SQL Server 2005 Express Edition in SQL Server?
Once you have downloaded SQL Server 2005 Express Edition, you should follow this tutorial to install it on your system:
1. Double click SQLEXPR.EXE. The setup window shows up.
2. Click Next to let the setup program to unpack all files from the downloaded file.
3. When unpack is down, the setup program will check all required programs on your system.
4. Then the setup program will start the installation process.
5. On the Authentication Mode window, click the radio button for Mixed Mode (Windows Authentication and SQL Server Authentication). And enter "FYIcenter" in the "Specify the sa logon password below:" fields.
6. Continue to finish the installation process.
7. When installation is done, you will see a new program menu entry as: Start > Programs > Microsoft SQL Server 2005 > Configuration Tools.
2016-12-08, 314👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Conditional Statements and Loops in SQL Serve...
What Happens to Your Transactions When ERROR 1205 Occurred in MySQL? If your transaction receives th...
Can You Create a View with Data from Multiple Tables in SQL Server? Can You Create a View with Data ...
How To Display a Past Time in Days, Hours and Minutes in MySQL? You have seen a lots of Websites are...
What are DDL (Data Definition Language) statements for tables in SQL Server? DDL (Data Definition La...