DataBase Administrator (DBA) Interview Questions and Answers
(Continued from previous part...)
260. What are visual attributes?
Visual attributes are the font, color, pattern proprieties that you set for form and menu objects that appear in your application interface.
261. Which of the two views should objects according to possession?
view by structure.
262. What are the two types of views available in the object navigator (specific to report 2.5)?
View by structure and view by type .
263. What are the vbx controls?
Vbx control provide a simple method of building and enhancing user interfaces. The controls can use to obtain user inputs and display program outputs.vbx control where originally develop as extensions for the ms visual basic environments and include such items as sliders, rides and knobs.
264. What is the use of transactional triggers?
Using transactional triggers we can control or modify the default functionality of the oracle forms.
265. How do you create a new session while open a new form?
Using open_form built-in setting the session option Ex. Open_form (’Stocks ‘,active,session). when invoke the mulitiple forms with open form and call_form in the same application, state whether the following are true/False
266. What are the ways to monitor the performance of the report?
Use reports profile executable statement. Use SQL trace facility.
267. If two groups are not linked in the data model editor, What is the hierarchy between them?
Two group that is above are the left most rank higher than the group that is to right or below it.
268. An open form can not be execute the call_form procedure if you chain of called forms has been initiated by another open form?
269. Explain about horizontal, Vertical tool bar canvas views?
Tool bar canvas views are used to create tool bars for individual windows. Horizontal tool bars are display at the top of a window, just under its menu bar. Vertical Tool bars are displayed along the left side of a window
(Continued on next part...)