DataBase Administrator (DBA) Interview Questions and Answers
(Continued from previous part...)
364. What is the use of break group?
A break group is used to display one record for one group ones. While multiple related records in other group can be displayed.
365. What is an anchoring object and what is its use?
An anchoring object is a print condition object which used to explicitly or implicitly anchor other objects to itself.
366. What are the various sub events a mouse double click event involves?
Double clicking the mouse consists of the mouse down, mouse up, mouse click, mouse down and mouse up events.
367. What are the default parameter that appear at run time in the parameter screen?
Destype and Desname.
368. What are the built-ins used for Creating and deleting groups?
CREATE-GROUP (function) CREATE_GROUP_FROM_QUERY(function) DELETE_GROUP(procedure)
369. What are different types of canvas views?
Content canvas views Stacked canvas views Horizontal toolbar vertical toolbar.
370. What are the different types of Delete details we can establish in Master-Details?
Cascade Isolate Non-isolate
371. What is relation between the window and canvas views?
Canvas views are the back ground objects on which you place the interface items (Text items), check boxes, radio groups etc.,) and boilerplate objects (boxes, lines, images etc.,) that operators interact with us they run your form . Each canvas views displayed in a window.
372. What is a User_exit?
Calls the user exit named in the user_exit_string. Invokes a 3Gl program by name which has been properly linked into your current oracle forms executable.
373. How is it possible to select generate a select set for the query in the query property sheet?
By using the tables/columns button and then specifying the table and the column names.
(Continued on next part...)