DataBase Administrator (DBA) Interview Questions and Answers
(Continued from previous part...)
308. What are parameters?
Parameters provide a simple mechanism for defining and setting the values of inputs that are required by a form at startup. Form parameters are variables of type char, number, date that you define at design time.
309. What are the three types of user exits available?
Oracle Precompiler exits, Oracle call interface, NonOracle user exits.
310. How many windows in a form can have console?
Only one window in a form can display the console, and you cannot change the console assignment at runtime
311. If the maximum record retrieved property of the query is set to 10 then a summary value will be calculated?
Only for 10 records.
312. What are the two repeating frame always associated with matrix object?
One down repeating frame below one across repeating frame.
313. What are the master-detail triggers?
On-Check_delete_master, On_clear_details, On_populate_details
314. What are the different objects that you cannot copy or reference in object groups?
Objects of different modules Another object groups Individual block dependent items Program units.
315. What is an OLE?
Object Linking & Embedding provides you with the capability to integrate objects from many Windows applications into a single compound document creating integrated applications enables you to use the features form.
(Continued on next part...)