DataBase Administrator (DBA) Interview Questions and Answers
(Continued from previous part...)
344. What are the built-ins used for processing rows?
Get_group_row_count(function) Get_group_selection_count(function) Get_group_selection(function) Reset_group_selection(procedure) Set_group_selection(procedure) Unset_group_selection(procedure)
345. What are built-ins used for Processing rows?
GET_GROUP_ROW_COUNT(function) GET_GROUP_SELECTION_COUNT(function) GET_GROUP_SELECTION(function) RESET_GROUP_SELECTION(procedure) SET_GROUP_SELECTION(procedure) UNSET_GROUP_SELECTION(procedure)
346. What are the built-in used for getting cell values?
Get_group_char_cell(function) Get_groupcell(function) Get_group_number_cell(function)
347. What are the built-ins used for Getting cell values?
GET_GROUP_CHAR_CELL (function) GET_GROUPCELL(function) GET_GROUP_NUMBET_CELL(function)
348. A tleast how many set of data must a data model have before a data model can be base on it?
349. To execute row from being displayed that still use column in the row which property can be used?
350. What are different types of modules available in oracle form?
Form module - a collection of objects and code routines Menu modules - a collection of menus and menu item commands that together make up an application menu library module - a collection of user named procedures, functions and packages that can be called from other modules in the application
351. What is the remove on exit property?
For a modeless window, it determines whether oracle forms hides the window automatically when the operators navigates to an item in the another window.
352. What is WHEN-Database-record trigger?
Fires when oracle forms first marks a record as an insert or an update. The trigger fires as soon as oracle forms determines through validation that the record should be processed by the next post or commit as an insert or update. Generally occurs only when the operators modifies the first item in the record, and after the operator attempts to navigate out of the item.
353. What is a difference between pre-select and pre-query?
Fires during the execute query and count query processing after oracle forms constructs the select statement to be issued, but before the statement is actually issued. The pre-query trigger fires just before oracle forms issues the select statement to the database after the operator as define the example records by entering the query criteria in enter query mode. Pre-query trigger fires before pre-select trigger.
(Continued on next part...)